There are no products in the cart
Buying and using class credits
A simple guide to using class credits at Balmain Yoga
What are class credits?
At Balmain Yoga, we provide flexibility for you to buy class credits which can be used to book any class of your choice, whether via streaming or face-to-face.
To reserve your place in a class, first you purchase credits on the class credits page (click here). Discounts apply when you buy class credits in bulk.
If you are an existing student and you have credits already, please login to use your existing credits to reserve your place in a class.
Follow these simple steps to book a class.
How to book a class in 5 simple steps:
- Add some class credits to your cart (click here)
- Head to checkout and pay for your credits. If you’re a new student, you don’t need to login, you just need to checkout. (click here)
- Go to the timetable page, find the class you’d like to book and click ‘Book’ on the class you’d like to join (click here)
- A pop-up window will appear. Select your starting date and optionally select if you would like to reserve your place for the same class in future weeks.
- Confirm your class booking by clicking ‘Confirm’
We hope it’s simple to use, but if you have any questions or any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the web chat.