We’ve got a position available at the Balmain Iyengar Yoga Studio, and we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking to hire someone who can work flexibly both from home and from the office at our studio. The job would suit someone that has some interest in yoga and is looking for 4-6 days per month of work.
We are extremely flexible with working hours, and can accommodate most schedules and commitments. The role will involve a set list of tasks every month and you will need initiative to plan them out and take action independently after having been shown the ropes.
(There are way too many yoga puns in that paragraph!)
You will be working with the director of the studio, Pixie Lillas, the teachers at the studio and the web managers and graphic designers.
Overview of tasks
We are seeking someone to help – to a greater or lesser extent – with the following:
- Maintaining content on the website
- Social media posting
- Creating some designs for workshops and classes
- Getting documents print-ready
- Checking on the physical studio for anything that needs maintenance
- Helping to organise events throughout the year
Requirements for the role
- Familiarity with WordPress and content management systems
- Experience with social media
- Experience with the Adobe suite of software
- Good email manner
- Ability to work flexibly
- Organised and pro-active
If you’re interested, please contact us by email at info [at] balmainyoga.com with a CV and a brief introduction to yourself.